Ingredients:• 1 Pork Chop
• 1 jar of kimchi
• 1 bunch of coriander
• 50g mayonnaise
• Sea salt
• Cracked black pepper
- Make sure your griddle pan or BBQ is smoking hot.
- Rub a little olive oil onto the chop and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill skin side first to render some of it's fat. Be careful if you’re doing this on the BBQ, as the fat will agitate the flames and become quite smoky.
- Once the fat is rendered, cook your chop on each side for about 3 minutes.
- Rest under kitchen foil for 5 minutes before serving.
For the Kimchi Slaw:
While the chop is resting assemble the slaw.
- Drain any excess moisture from the kimchi and fold in the mayonnaise.
- Chop the coriander and add to the slaw.
- Serve with a wedge of lime and a few sprigs of coriander and you're good to go!