HG Walter are an independent family-run butcher committed to changing the way people eat meat. HG Walter have become one of London's most respected butchers, supplying some of the best chefs and restaurants, and of course our loyal customers, with the very best of British meat rating highly in provenance, welfare, and flavour.
We are looking to add a warehouse cleaner to the team who will be required to undertake all aspects of cleaning the food manufacturing areas, equipment and machinery to meet food hygiene standards.
- To work as part of a team to ensure that the highest standards of hygiene are maintained in all areas of the warehouse
- Wash down and sanitise the factory as per a daily/weekly schedule that covers the entire production facility.
- To follow all hygiene, food safety, quality, health and safety procedures at all times
- Supporting the production and technical teams in ad hoc duties.
- Be responsible in the handling and storage of chemicals.
Due to the nature of the role, frequent heavy lifting may be required. Previous experience of warehouse cleaning, particularly in a food-service environment, would be advantageous but is not essential for success in the role. Basic written and verbal use of the English language is an essential requirement to complete cleaning records.
- Casual dress
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Holidays: 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in the above position, you will need to provide a copy of an up-to-date CV.