Kricket Keralan Fried Chicken Naan Wrap
The modern Indian restaurant group Kricket has teamed up with their favourite butcher, again, this time to create the Keralan fried chicken at home kit!
Keralan fried chicken has been on the menu since day 1 and is one of our signature dishes. The wrap version has become a favourite amongst our hungry chefs after a busy service, a creation we think should now be available in your home!
In the box you will find a simple instruction leaflet showing you how best to fry your buttermilk tandoori marinated chicken, and how to make your naan bread at home so it tastes like it's straight out of the tandoor! With pickled mooli and mayonnaise to garnish, this is sure to be a favourite. All you need is some oil to fry the chicken!
Each box feeds 4 people and requires 48 hours notice.
- Buttermilk spiced tandoori boneless & skinless free-range marinated chicken thigh
- Spiced flour / Chaat masala seasoning powder
- Kashmiri chilli garlic mayonnaise
- Naan dough
- Pickled mooli / Fried curry leaves / Fresh coriander
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS
Tandoori Buttermilk Chicken: Boneless chicken thigh, Buttermilk (Milk), Greek yogurt (Milk), Ginger, Garlic, Green Chilli, Coriander stem, Turmeric, Kashmiri chilli powder, Salt
Chicken Flour: Plain Flour – Cereals containing gluten, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cornflour, Turmeric, Kashmiri Chilli powder, Salt
Chilli Garlic Mayonnaise: Pasteurised Egg Yolk (Egg), Rapeseed oil, Whole dried Chilli, Malt vinegar, Garlic, Salt, Sugar
Pickled Mooli:: Mooli, White vinegar, Sugar, Cinnamon stick, Clove, Bayleaf, Whole dried red chilli, Green Cardamon, Black Cardamon
Naan Dough: Plain Flour – Cereals containing gluten, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Egg, Milk, Salt
Chaat Masala: Salt, Dried mango, Black salt, Cumin, Coriander, Melon seeds, Black pepper, Mint leaves, Dried Ginger, Yellow Chilli, Bishop weed, Cloves, Nutmeg, Asafoetida, Caraway
- Delivery (London and Greater London only)
- Amid Covid -19, deliveries are still running Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum for delivery is £30, with orders over £50 qualifying for free delivery.
- We deliver within London and the M25.