Moroccan Style Marinated Butterflied Leg of Lamb
Butterflied leg of lamb marinated in rose harissa and greek yoghurt, with raisins and mixed spices. Wonderfully fragrant and perfect for a summer BBQ.
Please note, this product needs 2 days preparation notice
Each butterflied leg weighs a minimum of 1.8kg.
Oven: Pre heat the oven to 200°C. Cook the lamb for 45-55 minutes, rest for at least 15 minutes before carving.
BBQ: Cook lamb over medium heat on the BBQ turning every 4-5 minutes for a total of 25 minutes. Wrap well in baking paper and foil, rest for at least 15 minutes before carving. Ideal core temperature for medium rare is 58-60°C.
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS
Allergen Advice: For Allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see highlighted ingredients. Also may contain Crustaceans, Egg, Fish, Peanut, Soya, Milk, Nuts, Celery, Mustard, Sesame and Molluscs.
Ingredients: Boneless leg of lamb, Greek Yoghurt (Milk), Raisins, Rose Harissa [Paprika, Red Chilli, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Mixed Spice, Rose Petal, Citric Acid], Whole Cumin Seeds, Salt
- Delivery (London and Greater London only)
- Amid Covid -19, deliveries are still running Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum for delivery is £30, with orders over £50 qualifying for free delivery.
- We deliver within London and the M25.
- Please note that all Christmas deliveries from 21st to 24th December will incur a £10 delivery fee, regardless of spend. Collection during this time will remain free of charge.