Wonderfully flavourful royal squab pigeons from Anjou. Squab is the term used to describe a young, plump, farmed bird. Their flavour is closer to chicken than wood pigeon. Delicious when roasted whole or with the breast pan fried.
Each bird weighs approximately 450g and will feed one person. Birds come with offal.
- Delivery (London and Greater London only)
- Amid Covid -19, deliveries are still running Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum for delivery is £30, with orders over £50 qualifying for free delivery.
- We deliver within London and the M25.
- Please note that all Christmas deliveries from 21st to 24th December will incur a £10 delivery fee, regardless of spend. Collection during this time will remain free of charge.