The lamb breast is essentially the belly of lamb therefore it has a slightly higher fat content giving it a wonderful flavour. Usually used for mince but becoming more popular on the foodie scene for other experimental dishes.
1 lamb breast weighs approximately 980g.
- Delivery (London and Greater London only)
- Amid Covid -19, deliveries are still running Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum for delivery is £30, with orders over £50 qualifying for free delivery.
- We deliver within London and the M25.
- Please note that all Christmas deliveries from 21st to 24th December will incur a £10 delivery fee, regardless of spend. Collection during this time will remain free of charge.