Aged beef fillet rolled in dijon mustard, and a mushroom duxelles, before being wrapped in a buttery puff pastry layers and egg washed. Homemade beef wellington is a perfect dinner party option; whether it is a romantic meal for two or a feast with friends.
Please note this product requires 48 hours notice. Not suitable for freezing.
The wellington comes uncooked with an egg wash, so all you need to do is pop it in the oven. Heat up your tray in a preheated oven at 180°C/Gas mark 4. PLace your wellington on the heat tray and cook in the oven fro 20 minutes, before turning the oven down to 160°C/Gas mark 3 for a further 15 to 20 minutes until the core temperature reaches 45°C. Take out of the oven and allow to rest for 7 minutes. Carve and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS
Ingredients; Beef fillet, thyme, garlic, salt, black peppercorns, white peppercorns, mushroom, sherry vinegar (Sulphites), palm oil, rapeseed oil, butter (Milk), wheat flour, milk, egg, wheat starch, lemon, carrot and apple juice, English mustard
May contains traces of nuts.
- Delivery (London and Greater London only)
- Amid Covid -19, deliveries are still running Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum for delivery is £30, with orders over £50 qualifying for free delivery.
- We deliver within London and the M25.
- Please note that all Christmas deliveries from 21st to 24th December will incur a £10 delivery fee, regardless of spend. Collection during this time will remain free of charge.