Moroccan Style Marinated Butterflied Lamb Shoulder
Butterflied shoulder of lamb marinated in rose harissa and greek yoghurt, with raisins and mixed spices. Wonderfully fragrant and perfect for a summer BBQ.
Please note, this product needs 2 days preparation notice.
Each butterflied shoulder weighs a minimum of 1.4kg.
Pre heat the oven to 140°C. Cook the lamb for 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes. Finish the lamb on the barbecue to get some colour (5 minutes on each side) or turn the oven up to 250°C for the last 10 minutes. Wrap in foil and leave to rest for at least 30 minutes before carving.
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS
Allergen Advice: For Allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see highlighted ingredients. Also may contain Crustaceans, Egg, Fish, Peanut, Soya, Milk, Nuts, Celery, Mustard, Sesame and Molluscs.
Ingredients: Boneless lamb shoulder, Greek Yoghurt (Milk), Raisins, Rose Harissa [Paprika, Red Chilli, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Mixed Spice, Rose Petal, Citric Acid], Whole Cumin Seeds, Salt
- Delivery (London and Greater London only)
- Amid Covid -19, deliveries are still running Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum for delivery is £30, with orders over £50 qualifying for free delivery.
- We deliver within London and the M25.
- Please note that all Christmas deliveries from 21st to 24th December will incur a £10 delivery fee, regardless of spend. Collection during this time will remain free of charge.