Homemade Beef and Ale Pie
Beef chuck slowly braised in rich beef stock and Ale , topped with a puff pastry case.
Each pie weighs approximately 300g and will feed 1 person.
Please note, this product requires 48 hours notice.
Cooking Instructions: The meat is already cooked, so you just need to heat it through. Cook for 30-35 minutes at 170°C.
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS
Allergen Advice: For Allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see highlighted ingredients. Also may contain Crustaceans, Egg, Peanut, Milk, Nuts, Mustard, Sesame, Sulphites and Molluscs.
Ingredients: Beef Chuck Steak, Ale (Barley), Carrots, Onion, Worcestershire Sauce (Fish), Sugar, Salt, Pepper, Beef Stock [Carrot, Celery, Onion, Bones, Leek], Tomato Puree, Pastry Base [Wheat Flour, Margarine, Emulsifier, E471 (Soya)]
- Delivery (London and Greater London only)
- Amid Covid -19, deliveries are still running Monday to Saturday.
- Minimum for delivery is £30, with orders over £50 qualifying for free delivery.
- We deliver within London and the M25.
- Please note that all Christmas deliveries from 21st to 24th December will incur a £10 delivery fee, regardless of spend. Collection during this time will remain free of charge.